Friday, June 5, 2009

What I Saw When I Went To School Today...

On the way to school via LRT... I saw this man wearing an awesome shirt of THE CLASH!!! I dunno if he knows their songs and I have a huge feeling he doesn't=)) But who am I to judge, eh? So, who knows? Maybe he is a fan of The Clash, if so...then he is an awesome dude. Very seldom do you see a man who loves music that's...hmmm..."vintage"? :)) oh well...I must also say that I was scared as hell using my iphone out in the public while walking the streets of Manila but I just had to take the photo!!! It's like there's a magnet that was pulling my hand!!!




In this photo... I have a blockmate whose name is Mik. *EVERYONE MEET MIK!!!* Though we are not that close nor have I spoken to him in no more than a sentence or two(or even less...) I had the guts to ask him if I could take a photo of his outfit because... I just simply love it!!! =)) Forgive me for not asking the "break-down" off his whole outfit since I was a bit hesitant to ask him while he was on his phone. Anyways... I just love everything... very good ombination with the tie and the shoes. And as usual...I can never resist loving an outfit that is topped off with some Ray-Ban "clear" glasses. I just love that to death!!! :))


PS. FORGIVE THE CRAPPY PHOTO SHOT OF AN IPHONE...I JUST HAD TO DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment