Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can You Imagine the Time When Truth Ran Free?



What I've got here are the screencaps from 30 Seconds to Mars' AWESOME AND INSPIRATIONAL(to me that is) video! I loved it so much I decided to download it and screencap my favorite scenes. Although basically I screencapped almost every scene in that video. HAHAHA.



The video was directed by this man named Bartholomew Cubbins but apparently, after "much" research or rather "googling", I found out that Bartholomew Cubbins and Jared Leto is ONE. :O SHOCKING.



Jared's eyes made me melt.



Shannon's such a cutie.



Because of this, I want a motorcycle and be badass. But I don't think I'd run top speed on one of those things. OR NOT! =))




Jared made me melt again. <3




TOMO!!! Such a cute name! I still wonder why his name is Tomo though. But VERY adorable. I might nickname my kid that one day *ponders very hard on it*



"It was a thousand to one...



And a million to two"













"I just wish that there's no such thing as fighting, that the world could just be perfect and that we can get along...but obviously that can't happen"

This kid is awesome. She's not being a silly little brat but she just tells the truth.







I'm thinking of making a t-shirt like this. I can't wait to get my hands on a plain white tee!





I love how the guys in 30 Seconds to Mars appreciates their fans and even includes them in their songs, like for the back-up vocals and for the extras in their videos just like the cyclists in Kings and Queens. It shows that they're really grateful to their fans. Unlike other celebrities who loses their grip on the ground and be all air-headed and stuff and forgets that without the fans, they wouldn't be famous and they wouldn't be where they are right now.













I think it's their secret. The reason why 30 Seconds to Mars is so successful is, well aside from having amazing songs with depth, they totally appreciate their fans. Even giving them the coolest fan groupname ever!!! The Echelon.





I guess this is why I'm a fan of theirs...it's because we know that they make songs just for their fans and not just about selling music. They do it for the music itself and for it's believers.

I leave this post with the remaining screencaps that I took from their video. Go and look for your panties later, coz I lost mine when I saw Jared's eyes at the beginning.






































No comments:

Post a Comment