Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I Wore Last Sunday. Photo27


Tee is from Alternative Apparel

Vest is from Tiangge

Leggings/tights(or whatever you call it, I dunno, I'm confused) from Topshop

Necklace is actually a rosary, Watch is Philip Stein, Glasses are from Tiangge
So I went to church wearing this!!! :)) I wanted to wear my newly bought ALTERNATIVE APPAREL t-shirt which I seriously fell in love with the moment I wore it. It was SUPER SOFT and SUPER LIGHT! I loved it.

For an "imported" brand, it was cheap coz I bought it for like 800pesos lang. :) I fell in love with it so much I decided to just sleep in it!!! :))

Eh, it's super soft kasi eh...you can't blame me! :))

OHOH! And notice that I have the rosary on my neck! :)) I didn't brush my hair pa kasi I felt like a rebel, ok? =))

No comments:

Post a Comment