Saturday, December 12, 2009

My sketches and drawings and ramble shiznits..


I'm planning to make a new shirt and this is the design that I want to make. Got this one kasi from the Contributing Editor eh and I thought it was cool so I drew it. Next time you see it, it'll be on a shirt :D


I made a "doodle" of Zac Efron...A fail on his scruffy face... so nevermind that. Copied his face from the Nylon Guys issue.

This guy I drew when I saw him inside the elevator of my school's building. He was soo cute I just had to draw him. Will I ever see him again? Definitely...maybe? :))


These are just some sketches I made...


Wanted to draw a chow-chow but obviously, it was an epic fail. :))

PHOTOBOOTH!!! Cool photobooth at my friend Ana Zamora's debut! :)


UH...sorry Andrea for being there in the middle :)) I couldn't decide where to put that one photo eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment