Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pardon My Ang-ness Shirt.


What is this you see? A paint? No! Not just any paint!!! IT'S A TEXTILE PAINT!!! Textile paints only mean one thing!!! DIY T-SHIRTS!!! =))))))



As you can see, I am in the midst of making a shirt for a friend. Her last name's Ang thus explains the title of this entry. The shirt's "design" is Pardon My Ang-ness. Got it from Urban Outfitters' Pardon My French shirt which I would really love to have. :))

I would give you a thousand kisses if I would receive one on Christmas! :))

I shall show you the end product once I am done painting. Down here is a photo of my friend, Andrea Ang. :)

ANDREA AND I. IN BED. IN A HOTEL. =))

PS. I SAW THIS SHIRT FROM MY FRIEND RAINBEAU. SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A VERSION OF MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment