Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Rainy Day.

That's Alex Smith. One of my closest friends and longest friends I've ever had. She is awesome and I love her *wink* I miss her as well*wink* and HAPPY BIRTHDAY *WINK.WINK* =)) I am sorry that I forgot your birthday and remembered my other friend's birthday:( I really feel like a jackass, ok? I'm sorry:<

BTW, Thank you once again for accepting me in your home, and you even fed me. Hehe...thank you for tolerating my bangagness that day. Or any other day. And thank you for not letting me commute home and just accepting me...Thank you to your driver as well.
Thank you for showing me different kinds of songs like this one...try to read it and it says "vagina" song. You also showed me the counter part of it(if you know what I mean *wink*) I THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR WAITING FOR ME TO LEAVE EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE SO SLEEPY NA. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

These were my shoes when I got home. They were soaking wet:|

But this was what I got when I got picked up at Alex's place. A half-empty box of ROYCE... mmmmm yumyumyum!!!! I fell asleep when I got home, t'was a really tiring day. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment